The lending library can be found in room 3.222.
Please note that we have a new section on 'Freiarbeitsmaterialien' (including self-made games and material!)
- Books/materials may be borrowed by any student in the English department.
- Print out the lending library sheet, fill out the contact details and bring it along when you first come to the lending hours.
- For primary didactics: Use our Datenbank Grundschulenglisch and the „Literaturrechercheservice“ of the Informationszentrum für Fremdsprachenforschung ifs to prepare a bibliography and consult the lending library inventory list in advance to check that we have the material you are looking for.
- As the primary didactics books/materials are used by many students, please return them straight after your presentation. (For longer loans: the most important books have now been ordered for the main library.)
- Please remove any post-its, page markers, etc. before you hand books back.
- Do not keep books/materials longer than the last week of the term, else a small reminder fee will have to be charged.
- The library is re-opened in the break.
During the winter term 2020, the opening hours for the Lending Library will be